Saturday, October 08, 2005

Navrathri special

This navrathri started off with a bang at my office with many ppl wearing ethnic costumes and performing some cultural activities, it was fun and frolic throughout the evening. Mean while as usual i was one of the excited audience who was awed by the creativity of the ppl ... and as the show of songs and dance was coming to an end, there was one item number coming up on the dias... And as "Khajura..rey" song was played and a gal and 2 guys made it to stage.. audience went mad and started dancing .... i was one among them anyway.....

As i realized that i was dashing at some one repeatedly over my back , i turned to say sorry but I was dumb stuck to c a beautiful gal anyway i gathered my senses and said sorry but no one seemed to care as the gal was dancing with full aplomb... suddenly i realized that this dashing beauty was not an ordinary one.... i mean i felt i have hit the jack pot , as i was shocked to see such a beauty so close to me yet so far,I felt i have met an angel.....

we were asked to assemble near the stadium for a dandiya after the song... i consoled my self and went there with my frends and tried unsuccessfull to remove her picture from my memories but very soon i realized that i was dancing very close to the same gal... i just thot " R We Mad/e For Each Other", i just gathered all my spirits and courage to talk to her some how and express my ecstactic feeling for her... and just i was about to ask talk to her
, some one from behind started talking to her in tamil, though i am not exactly sure wat they talked about but i was glad to c a tamil figure having caught my attention....

then as i went closer to her ... i saw one guy coming out from nowhere and putting his hands over her and hugging her he took her for a good piece of dance.. i was dumb stuck ... realizing i was not that lucky.... as i turned sad ,i realized that the gal was already through love... i told to myself ....she is not that lucky and receded back to the Table Tennis hall.. and to the Cake Corner and then to bus and then to house sadly feeling for the bad luck of the gal....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sriram..this made a real painful reading..a la Minnale!!..better luck next time arnd...!!

1:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home