Sunday, March 05, 2006

Competition never seems to cease

hi hi hi,

It has been a long time since i posted an article in this blog.. To start with i juzz share one good thing that happened last month to me and thats I cleared the SCJP certification and that means now I am a Sun Certified Java Programmer. Mean while i also updated a technical document into my company's web site. I felt really nice bout it and was thrilled ...And around the same time( one day this side that side) when i cleared my certification nearly half a dozen (yes 6) of my frends have also cleared SCJP. And my congrats to all of them...

I juzz made a call to one of my frends in chennai who also is SCJP certified to share this piece of info . He was not at all thrilled and coolly replied "My project is a big one here and u know in my Floor alone I know atleast 30 guys who cleared SCJP". OOPS competition never seems to cease....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home