Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some thought provoking or rather not so statements...

Some quotes u dont wanna miss.....

"We will argue that he can not be hung merely on the grounds that his execution will satisfy the collective conscience of the nation" - Nandita Haksar On Afzals execution (Has she lost her conscience).

"My mom and dad are used to blank calls at odd hours at home. In fact if I don't get attention I feel I am not good looking any more" - Riya Sen
"I still haven't got what I really deserve. If I want to I could sign three solo lead movies every single day" - Riya Sen again (Is anyone listening)

"I dont like to be compared with Amitabh Bachan .... I mean he does not like to be compared to some one like me ... I mean i dont like to be compared to some junior artiste"--- Shah Rukh Khan on his movie Don (he is a meany guy indeed)

So perhaps Don was perhaps the "only caper movie ever made in this country" that had no other emotions at all. None of the 'Hindustani' requirements were present at all and yet the film did well - Farhan Akhtar again on the movie Don(read line in quotes "only caper movie ever made in this country"- Well wat he means by a caper movie)

"Pakistanis having to take my permission before stepping out of the hotel; what more can one ask for?" -Colonel Anil Kaul-Security in Charge-Pakistan cricket team in India - (Perhaps we wud ask for one victory)

"Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna love it!" -Monica To Rachel in the hit serial Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home