Friday, March 30, 2007

Money Money Money .........

I found some of the quotes regarding money very funny and sometimes truthful also in some sites. Thot of putting in my blog for those readers who think money is not everything in life..........

> The only way not to think about money is to have a great deal of it.

> So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?

> I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

> The entire essence of America is the hope to first make money -- then make money with money -- then make lots of money with lots of money.

> When a fellow says it ain't the money but the principle of the thing, it's the money.

> Tony Montana In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

> I'm not a driven businessman, but a driven artist. I never think about money. Beautiful things always make money.

> There's no money in poetry, but then there's no poetry in money, either.

> I don't like money, actually, but it quiets my nerves.

> A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.

> It's better to do nothing with your money than something you don't understand.

> Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.

> Make money, money by fair means if you can, if not, but any means money.

> Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.

> "One for the money, two for the money, three for the money."

> What's the use of happiness? It can't buy you money.

> Money is the root of all wealth.

> No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money.

> If you can actually count your money you are not really a rich man.

> Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.

> It takes a lot of money to look as cheap as I do.

> All I ask is to prove that money can't make me happy.

well more quotes are always welcome.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

1:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home