Sunday, August 31, 2008

Life at Australia

Hey time to write something different.

This time i am gonna bore you with some really personal stuff...personl in a sense because i do not share many of my experience with others.... It may make me look foolish whereas I prefer to look smart in public... oops did i tell the truth.. espescially since it is not really an heroic experience ... no probs..it happens..

Life at times makes you really crazy .. You feel like you want it and when u get it you do not feel you needed it. You want to lead a life with a purpose but when you are nearing the purpose it really seems purposeless and worthless. Sometimes you become so crazy believe me everything looks justified and beautiful and life is like that.

Anyways after that Gyan darshan about life i am just putting up my experiences at Australia for the 2 months I have been at Australia. I started my journey to Australia and entered Sydney. I thought I am entering a strange place r u know kinda jerky place might be. But as expected everything here seems unexpected. After all I see people here. Yups...

Sydney is one of the top ten city in the world dotted by many banks and sight seeing locations, city is quite hectic. A bit costly than most of the rest of the world, city offers you everything it has. I spent my first weekend at the opera house and bondi beach. Opera house was obviously beautiful. But i did not feel great about the beach since probably i came from the land where beaches are our regular outing spot and they were really huge beaches comparatively and offered much more entertainment to me than this one .. again this is my personal view on this beach.

My next weekend was spent at my house trying to cook, washing clothes and booze at house celebrating a birthday party with my friends and yaah 2 days passed by again. And yeah the same routine I had at bangalore and chennai. ohhh...gosh

My third weekend, yeah was pretty excited as I happened to visit some clubs and pubs and spend a good night outside the house. and on the fourth weekend I had to leave for india. I know this place is not going to leave me but i am happy to leave this place. Reason is simple I wanted to go back to Chennai.

I have not mentioned much on the job or my weekdays since there is really nothing exciting about it.

I came back the next month...this time to stay a bit longer than before..I have already spent more than a month... and end of day nothing really to boast of... a bit frustrated and unrelentlesly wanting to go back to chennai... except for 2 things .. a bit more money and beautiful girls is what this city offered me more than chennai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home