Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We are nearing 2008 end

I blink and miss the year ... yes it is already nearing the end of the year. Was a lovely and memorable one ... really met cool guys and exchanged great thoughts and was extremely busy for the first time in my life... yes believe me...

As with every year this year was full of highs and lows....

Year started with a bang , I finally managed to buy a small piece of land (1200 sq feet) at chennai. I however could not manage to get a transfer to chennai..

I managed to get into a banking domain project but could not get into development project..

I finally managed to get an Onsite but could not get it to the western world....

I finally managed to convince my father for a retirement but could not convince my PM to send me to chennai...

My sister got married but i could not even talk to a girl so i dont know wen i will get married...

Registered with the IMS but could not write the CAT/GMAT exams...

Many things however happened for the first time in my life in this year like ....

Cooking and eating the same ... ofcourse the worst nightmare i had...
Exploring some fantacies which i could have only imagined at India...
Buying a property, getting a chance to interact with foreigners, onsite, direct client interaction etc amidst the otherwise dull daily routines which i used to have until last year or so did i feel the last year...

Hope the coming year will be full of more surprises and shud i say more happiness as i dont want to believe in surprises as they can deceit you...

These and many other things happened like..

Yes I cleared SCWCD exam also but I could not get it reimbursed because of some stupid policy....

Watched a James Bond movie for the first time in theater and you know what i did not like the hero or the heroine....

Brought and worn the Blazers/Ties etc but looked like a conductor in the mirror..

Became more superstitious and god believing but still the path is less travelled...

and many more things have happened this year ...

hope the next year will be more blossoming than it was....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home